Hair Transplant Toronto – About Jeunesse FUE Hair Transplant
Hair Transplant Process
• Jeunesse’s Follicular Unit Extraction (“FUE”) process is very different because it involves no scalpel, no stitches or staples, and fast healing.
• Instead of making a large incision in your scalp, the Jeunesse process uses a low-impact, precision tool under high powered magnification, to harvest each hair follicle individually
• Each individual hair is then transplanted in the exact way, direction, and angle your hair grows, making your restoration look and feel totally natural.
• Not only does Jeunesse’s FUE process give you more natural-looking results with faster healing times and no scars, follicle survival rates far exceed other methods allowing us to give you the extra assurance of a Growth Guarantee.
Before and After
What is a FUE Hair Transplant?
FUE (follicular unit extraction) is a minimally invasive hair transplant procedure that involves harvesting hair follicles from the back of the patient’s scalp, using automated and robotic devices that DO NOT LEAVE a linear scar and then placing them into areas where the hair is thinning.
Hair loss is an unwanted effect of aging, genetics, or health conditions, and most want to do whatever possible to restore their identity. FUE hair restoration is an innovative procedure that reclaims your thick, healthy hair and boosts confidence.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (“FUE”) process is quite different because it involves no scalpel, no stitches or staples, and fast healing.
- Instead of making a large incision in your scalp, the process uses a low-impact, precision tool under high powered magnification, to harvest each hair follicle individually
- Each individual hair is then transplanted in the exact way, direction, and angle your hair grows, making your restoration look and feel totally natural.
- Not only does FUE process give you more natural-looking results with faster healing times and no scars, but follicle survival rates also far exceed other methods allowing us to give you the extra assurance of a Growth Guarantee.
FUE hair implants take 4-10 hours, depending on the number of grafts needed and placed. For a large volume, 3000 FUE graft case, the extraction of FUE hair follicles takes approximately 4 hours and to insert into the area it takes 4 hours.
The initial recovery of the FUE hair transplant lasts just 2-3 days. During these first days, a soft dressing is used to cover the very tiny 0.9 to 1.2-millimetre extraction holes at the back of the scalp. This dressing goes around the front of the forehead and wraps to secure the bandage over the back.
FUE Team will make sure that all the following steps for pre-operative investigation are done prior.
How to Prepare for a FUE Hair Transplant
To prepare for a FUE Hair Transplant, there are some specific instructions to follow:
- Do not take anti-inflammatory medications and vitamin B and E tablets 1 week prior to the procedure
- Stop drinking alcohol and smoking 1 week before the transplant.
- On the day of the surgery, give your hair a deep wash with shampoo and conditioner.
The FUE hair transplant procedure itself is divided into two parts: extraction of hair follicles from the “preferred zone” at the back of your scalp and implanting the grafts into the target area.
Prior to extraction, the harvest area is shaved (some patients prefer to shave all their hair) and numbed with the injection of local anesthesia. Laughing gas (nitrous oxide) is used to ensure the local anesthesia injection is as painless as possible.
Patient will be contacted next day of the Procedure to follow up on how they feel and to schedule and Investigate the head of the Patient.
Compared to traditional hair transplant methods, after a FUE hair transplant, patients experience less discomfort and faster recovery times. There is no specific maintenance required by patients, either.
The tiny slits from deploying the hair follicles in the target area do not require any stitches and will simply scab over – barely noticeable to the naked eye.
FUE Hair Transplant Recovery & Timeline
Day 2: Patients can resume low impact regular daily activities
Day 3-4: Swelling peaks around this time
Day 7-10: Any mild pain will subside.
Day 14: New hair growth
Exercise must be avoided for the first 4 weeks.
Loss of hair can happen for many reasons at many stages of life.
For many people thinning hair and hair loss affects their self esteem.
If you have wondered if there is a solution to a fuller head of hair, you have come to the right place.
La Fontaine Source De Jeunesse Cosmetic Surgery Centre offers you Certified and Experienced doctors to ensure that your experience is all you dream of from the first time you come into our office, until you walk out with a full head of hair!
You’ve probably noticed that many balding people have plenty of hair on the back and sides of their heads.
Hair transplant surgery uses these healthy hair follicles as donor hair.
Hair transplantation is a surgical procedure. After anesthetizing your donor area, a small section of your scalp tissue will be surgically removed.
The scalp is very elastic, so the area is simply pulled together and sutured, just like if you had a mole removed from your arm. Using magnification, your hair transplant surgery doctor will separate your donor hair strip, which may contain thousands of hairs, into follicular unit grafts and micrografts.
Where the transplanted hairs are placed, how they are angled, and in what size combinations are the critical elements to obtaining a good result.
This is where the training and expertise of our doctors play a key role. Your hair transplantation surgery will take anywhere from 3 – 6 hours.
You consultation with your doctor will give you an opportunity to discuss your treatment and recovery time. Your doctor will discuss the best treatment that is suited to your personal needs and will answer all of your questions.
For more information, call to book your complimentary consultation today!
416-962-4444 /Email: email@example.com
Before & After