Lightsheer Duet Laser Info For Discerning Patients:
The Innovative Technology of the LightSheer System
Liberate yourself from shaving and waxing, call 416-962-4444 for your laser hair removal appointment!
The LightSheer Duet Laser System offers breakthrough features and distinctive advantages such as:
- The first system to provide permanent hair reduction using state-of-the-art, high-power diode technology
- Rapid, non-invasive treatment that is and entails virtually no patient downtime
- Treatment of all skin types (I-VI), as well as tanned skin and pseudofolliculitis barbae
- Successful treatment of pseudofolliculitis barbae (PFB), leg veins and benign pigmented lesions
- Patented ChillTip handpiece with a 9 or 12 mm square sapphire tip that actively cools before, during and after treatment pulses to minimize patient discomfort and enable the use of higher treatment fluences
Lasers have been used for hair removal for several years, but few have had the properties to give them the versatility of the Cosmetic Surgery Centre’s LightSheer system to successfully treat leg veins, benign pigmented lesions and pseudofolliculitis barbae:
Leg Veins – Approximately 50% to 60% of men and women have unsightly leg veins. While sclerotherapy is still considered the treatment of choice for the removal of superficial leg veins, many vessels may be too small to inject or patients may have an aversion to this invasive procedure. The Cosmetic Surgery Centre’s LightSheer diode laser system can provide an alternative method of treatment that requires no painful injections.
Benign Pigmented Lesions – The Cosmetic Surgery Centre’s LightSheer diode laser system can successfully treat a wide range of cosmetically undesirable benign pigmented lesions.
Pseudofolliculitis Barbae (PFB) PFB, or razor bumps, is a common condition in which the regrowing hair, after shaving, curves back towards and pierces the skin resulting in a pustule or papule. PFB is very prevalent in populations with curly hair, affecting nearly 85% of men of African decent and a growing number of women. The Cosmetic Surgery Centre’s LightSheer’s excellent safety profile for all skin types including the darkest skin, makes it a safe, effective and revolutionary alternative for the treatment of pseudofolliculitis barbae.
Backed by long-term clinical data, the Cosmetic Surgery Centre’s LightSheer system has the ability to permanently reduce hair growth and treat the entire range of skin colours and hair types, satisfying hundreds of thousands of patients and their providers worldwide. The ChillTip hand piece provides the ultimate in epidermal contact cooling and compression, increasing penetration of laser energy to the base of the follicle.
Liberate yourself from shaving and waxing, call 416-962-4444 for your hair removal appointment!