Body Makeover Surgery in Toronto
As much as you’re constantly trying to put your best foot forward when it comes to improving your appearance through maintaining a healthy diet and regular exercise routine, sometimes you just need a little bit of assistance to help you achieve the look you want. Undergoing a body lift surgery could be the extra push you need to help you reach your goals. This includes a series of body contouring procedures that are designed to help patients look their very best through a variety of surgical and non-surgical means. La Fontaine Source De Jeunesse proudly connects eligible clients with the right plastic surgeons to help them realize their body contouring dreams!
What Is a Body Makeover?
A body makeover is exactly what it sounds like. It involves identifying and examining a patient’s problem areas on their body and taking the necessary steps to improve them. In some cases, this can include removing or transferring fat cells from one part of the body to another, applying procedures to reduce the signs of aging, removing excess and sagging skin after a dramatic weight loss, or even performing liposuction procedures. The point of administering any one of these types of procedures is to help patients look and feel their very best through restoring their confidence in their overall appearance.
Check out our Before & After gallery for Mommy Makeover. See how we’ve helped our patients feel confident in their own skin, thanks to a contoured body!
Types of Body Makeover Procedures We Offer
At La Fontaine Source De Jeunesse, our top priority is connecting our patients with the most qualified physicians and plastic surgeons in the cosmetic industry. No matter what type of procedure you’re interested in having done, we’re confident that we can find the ideal match for your situation. All of the physicians we work with are board-certified and licensed. Generally, they specialize in the following types of body contouring procedures and concepts:
- Brachioplasty: Otherwise known as an arm lift, this procedure tightens and tones your arm muscles by removing excess fat and sagging skin.
- Labiaplasty: This procedure is also referred to as vaginal rejuvenation, female genital plastic surgery, female genital rejuvenation surgery, and genital cosmetic surgery. It most commonly involves contouring and diminishing the length of the labia after childbirth.
- Liposuction: During this particular procedure, the plastic surgeon uses a cannula—a thin tube—to break apart and remove the fat from certain parts of the body.
- Butt Lift: Butt lifts involve extracting excess fat deposits from one part of the body and transferring them directly to the butt cheeks to increase its size and density.
- Love Handles: These are located right at the waist and are typically the hardest part of the body to lose weight. Body contouring procedures such as fat transfers and liposuction can effectively remedy this problem.
- Abdominoplasty: Abdominoplasty is the optimal procedure to remove excess and stubborn fat from your abdominal area and help keep it tight and toned.
- Mommy Makeover: Pregnancy can be extremely tough on the female form and for that reason, many women opt for a comprehensive physical mommy makeover to restore their problem areas to their former glory.
- Hair Transplant Surgery: Hair transplant surgery removes viable hair from donor areas of your body—typically the scalp—and relocates them to parts of your head that have experienced loss of hair volume.
Body Makeover at La Fontaine Source De Jeunesse In Toronto
If you’re looking to enhance and rejuvenate the appearance of your face and body, La Fontaine Source De Jeunesse is the right place to start. We pride ourselves on connecting our clients with the top plastic surgeons in the industry. In addition to offering exceptional service, we also provide a variety of financing plans to help you pay for your procedure. Contact us today to schedule your preliminary consultation.